Coeur a la Creme
- 1 cup finished fromage blanc
- 1 Tbsp granulated white sugar
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- 2 egg whites, beaten until stiff.
- Combine cheese, sugar, and cream. Fold in the egg whites.
- Spoon into individual heart-shaped mold lined with butter muslin. Place the molds on a baking sheet and chill in the refrigerator 6 to 10 hours.
- Gently pull up the butter muslin to remove the hearts from the molds.
- Serve with fresh fruit, syrup, or melted chocolate. Any flavor that goes well with cheesecake will go well with Coeur a la crèmes.